Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Coffee Haven- Holliston MA.

Coffee Haven is a small coffee shop located in Holliston, Massachusetts.  When I was in middle school and even elementary school, it was the "cool" place to go to after school on Fridays.  It's nicely located in the middle of town, right down the street from the middle and elementary schools. They of course sell coffee and very typical coffee shop goods like bagels and muffins. The strange thing, though convenient, is that they sell books of all kinds. Best sellers, summer reading books required by the schools, cooking books, political science books, children's books, etc. Coffee Haven often hires some high school students to work after school and on weekends. I hadn't been there since my first semester of senior year in high school, I would sometimes go to lunch there since it was 5 mins away from the high school, and during lunch since you only have 20 mins, you could get there, order, and be on your way back to the school in enough time.


Some things I would like to know about Coffee Haven is what makes you qualified to work there? My reasoning for asking this would be that whenever I saw people from my school that worked there, it was generally the smarter kids, the ones that got good grades. I'm curious to know if their qualifications have something to do with what the potential employee gets fro grades. I also would like to know when their busiest hours are, and when their quietest hours are. How much training do you need in order to being working? Who is the owner? Which kinds of people mostly go to Coffee Haven, meaning what age of people? Do you get a discount if you work there? Is Coffee Haven still the same kind of "hangout" as it used to be for me when I was younger?

No comments:

Post a Comment